TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 7 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7 - 10 Favourite Foods

Hello,

Haha this should be an easy one for me as I love my food, problem is I like nearly all of it.  It really would be easier to say what I don't like!

Anyhow, here goes with my top 10, in no particular order:


  1. Nachos
  2. Fajitas
  3. Jerk Chicken
  4. Roast dinner with all the trimmings
  5. Homemade soup
  6. Cadbury chocolate with Daim and the mini eggs that are around just now
  7. Macaroni cheese (but only made by me)
  8. Anything smoked - salmon, cheese, ham, sausage, smoked haddock, etc
  9. Malteser Cheesecake (Urquhart's Inverness)
  10. Homemade malteser and/or mint aero slice
I'm hungry just typing that out!  There are lots more favourites but these are definitely essential!

Bye for now,
Shona xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh that all sounds lovely Shona, think my fav would be homemade soup
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm ever in Inverness the malteser cheesecake sounds like a must!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum and double yum! Lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me hungry.....and I am trying to be good. Sue x

    ReplyDelete