Ooh! Where to start with this one... As I've mentioned before I have a very eclectic taste in music! Very hard to narrow down to just ten. I've actually started my list for this 12 days early so I can add and delete as things come into my head!!!
Ok, here goes in no particular order:
- She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
- Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
- Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
- Days - The Kinks (also love Kirsty MacColl's version)
- Professional Widow - Tori Amos
- Move Any Mountain - The Shamen
- Bitterest Pill - The Jam (actually anything by The Jam!)
- Love Will Tear Us Apart - Paul Young (prefer his version to the original by Joy Division)
- One - U2
- Jump Around - House of Pain
A very mixed bunch I'm sure you'll agree. Not quite sure what that says about me lol! There are loads of other songs I could have put on here and I'm sure I'll kick myself when I remember some others that I love but have slipped my mind!