Righty, here goes for day 2, 20 facts about me!
- I am an only child
- I have lived in the same house since I was a baby
- I have been married for 13 years
- I have a 9 year old daughter
- I have always struggled with my weight
- As well as working full time I am carer to my 88 year old aunt who shares the house with us. She has been my rock since my parents died when I was in my teens
- I have been working constantly since 1986 and have only ever had 2 employers
- I have been crafting in some shape or form since early childhood and could knit fairisle gloves before I was 12
- I have had a recipe published in a Weight Watchers cook book but I've never been a good advert for them. Oops!
- I don't drink much fizzy drinks but I am slightly obsessed by Grapefruit San Pellegrino!
- I've never owned a pet but I have been adopted by a cat and a poodle over the years
- I wanted to study art and become an interior designer but I left school the day after my last higher grade and went to work in a cash office
- I am scared of heights, I can't even sit at the front of the balcony at church!
- I am very untidy, clothes, craft stash, work desk, etc :(
- I voted NO in the Scottish Independence Referendum
- I passed my driving test when I was 18 but had no confidence, I didn't drive for another 18 years then took refresher lessons and bought a car and now I absolutely love driving!
- I got knocked down by a van at a pedestrian crossing a few years ago and was really lucky to escape with only 11 stitches to my ankle
- I used to work with my father in law and knew him long before my husband!
- I have to sing along to every song I know much to the annoyance of my husband, daughter and colleagues!
- I have 2 exciting things that I'd love to share with you but I'm sworn to secrecy for the time being!
Well that's my 20 facts, hopefully you know a little more about me than you did before!
The challenge is up on my sidebar if you'd like to take it up too!