TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - #59

Good morning,

Another scheduled post from me today to share my DT card for the new challenge at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge wow, it's not like me to be so organised!  Anyhow, as always our theme is anything Christmas Goes and for my DT card I've been playing with my new Stampin' Up papers again along with some Crafter's Companion dies I've had for a while.


Materials used:
Patterned papers - Stampin' Up - Wrapped in Plaid
Sentiment - LOTV
Doorplate die - X-cut
Stag and Pine needle dies - Crafter's Companion
Cardstock, washi tape, button & twine all from stash

That's all from me for the moment.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:








2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shona, lovely colours and papers.
    Hope you are keeping well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Than you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete