TCBOTB Template

Monday 28 October 2019

Christmas With The Cuties - Personalise it!

Good morning,

This is a scheduled post from me today as sadly I am now back at work after being off for just over a fortnight.  The first week was enforced as I was signed off work due to having further problems adjusting the dosage of my heart meds but thankfully that settled down and I was able to enjoy my scheduled time off in the second week.  It's been nice just to be able to potter around at my own pace and chill out a bit.

As you can see I have some exciting news as I have been lucky enough to be accepted on to the Christmas With The Cuties design team!  I'm delighted to say the least.  This is the sister challenge to the Cutie Pies who I've been with a while and if you're not familiar with it we have a monthly Christmas challenge with the emphasis on all things cute!  Why not join in with our 'Personalise It' challenge and that will be another Christmas card ready in your stash!

For my first CWTC project I've used a gorgeous new release from our sponsor Di's Digi Downloads called Frosty Friends.  I was really lucky to win this on Facebook in a recent competition to name the digi, it's super cute and perfect for the challenge.


I've personalised the card for my Auntie Winnie, I'm sure she will love it!


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Di's Digi Downloads - Frosty Friends
Promarkers
Sentiment stamp - LOTV - Grungy Relatives
Patterned paper - Papermania Capsule Collection - Festive Spots & Stripes
Cardstock, ribbon, buttons and twine all from stash

That's all for now.  Hope you can join in with the challenge.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Great layout Shona, your Aunt will love her card! Congrats on joining the CWTC team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Shona, love the layout. Welcome to the Christmas Cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for the challenge this month Shona, cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that being back at work hasn't set you back too much.

    Such a beautiful card, a fabulous way to start....so happy to have you on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you along with The Christmas Cuties too!! Love this card xx

    ReplyDelete