TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Holly & Ivy Challenge #57

Good evening,

I haven't been well for the last week or so so I didn't get around to scheduling my card for this morning.  I've been suffering from low blood pressure since my heart meds got increased which has wiped me out and in the last few days also made me dizzy.  I bit the bullet and went back to the GP today to get the dose reduced so hopefully things will improve soon.  Sadly, we also lost out wee bunny last week he was only a few months old so we are really heartbroken.  RIP Pepper 💔.  September hasn't been the best of months for us so October let's be having you!

Tonight I'm sharing my DT card for the latest Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge as always our theme is 'Anything Christmas Goes' and my card started life as a make and take from a friend's Stampin' Up party I was at recently, but me being me I've added some of my own embellishments to make it more 'me' ie my signature button and twine plus some die cut stars!  It's not my usual style but that's the good thing about going to these parties it gives you new ideas and you look at products in different ways.  I did make ahem one or two purchases so I'm looking forward to those arriving so I can try them out.  They are all Christmas products so look out for them here in the near future!


Materials used:
Designer papers, stamp and ink all Stampin' Up
Star nesting dies - X-cut
Cardstock, button and twine all from stash

Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Shona, love the blue shades and your design.
    So sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment, hopefully your meds will get sorted out and you will feel better. And you little bunny dies, so sad for Iona and you all. I hope October will be better for you, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a lovely color combo
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. I simply love your card!Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete