TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #56

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today because I am more organised than I've been in the last few weeks and thankfully my health is improving again and I've got less going on so I can catch my breath a bit.

We have a new challenge over at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge and as always the theme is 'Anything Christmas Goes'.  I'm sure a lot of you must be starting to think about Christmas if you haven't made a start already.  I gave my aunt a hard time for watching a Christmas movie the other day.  It was one of her favourites, Miracle on 34th Street, then I realised that I was a complete hypocrite for laughing at her since I've been making Christmas cards since January.  I did feel a bit of a fool!

Anyway, here's my latest DT card and it's another one to put in my thankfully growing Christmas pile.  It's a simple design to do justice to all the detail in the gorgeous Sizzix die I've used.  I think I might make a few similar cards in different colour schemes it's such a simple but effective design.


Materials used:
Sizzix Die - From Our Home To Yours
Paper - Love to Craft - Krafty Christmas
Cardstock, ribbon, twine and button all from stash

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shona, such a great die, esaily dressed up or down. I watch that film all year round...I believe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the bow/button embellishment! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete