TCBOTB Template

Sunday 15 September 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #55

Good Afternoon,

Wow it's been ages since I got a chance to get on here.  It's been a combination of things getting in the way.  First my daughter's birthday, then my 50th and then I've been ill with a bad cold that's got into my chest, I'm just starting to feel better now.  Work has also been quite busy and I'm also struggling to get on Blogger with my new (actually my daughter's old) phone as it keeps reverting to a different Google account.  It just feels like everything has been conspiring against me, oh well you've got me now, for a wee while at least!

First of all I'm sharing my DT card I made for the last Holly & Ivy challenge which unfortunately has now ended.  I thought I would get in there before it finished as the new challenge doesn't start until Tuesday but it's already closed.

For my card I used papers and a topper which were freebies from Making Cards Magazine.  This is definitely my favourite magazine just now as they always have fantastic freebies as well as interesting articles and great inspiration.  I've only had to add some cardstock to mat & layer, ribbon, buttons and a sentiment and job done!  I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.


Materials used:
Papers and topper - Making Cards freebies
Sentiment - LOTV
Cardstock, ribbon, buttons & twine from stash

That's all from me for now, I've just taken another coughing episode so I'm away to get a hot drink to soothe it.

Craft hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, well Happy Belated Birthday, I can't believe that your'e 50 years young.....wearing well girl. Sorry to hear though that you have been poorly, hope you are quite well now.
    A really sweet image and a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete