TCBOTB Template

Monday 21 October 2019

Focus on the Good

Hi Folks,

I've popped on for a late night post to share a card I made this afternoon.  Iona was out at dance class, hubby was working and my aunt was watching another Christmas film so it seemed the perfect time to catch up with some crafting.

The focal point of my card is one of JMC Designs fab digi's Starlight Dakeri from the Cocktail Divas Collection.  I was lucky enough to attend a couple of Julia's Mixed Media Workshops and this amazing digi was in the goody bag I received!  Along with the image I've used some ancient Raspberry Road papers that were a magazine freebie and a vellum sentiment out of a bargain pad from The Works.  This sentiment should be my mantra.  It's all too easy to feel down when you're unwell or feeling frazzled and you forget about all the good things you have in your life.  And there really is a lot of good so that's definitely what I should be focusing on.


Materials Used:
Digi - JMC Designs - Starlight Dakeri
Promarkers
Papers - Raspberry Road Designs - Summer Goodness
Oval Nesting Die - X-cut
Square Nesting Die - Spellbinders
Border Die - Crafter's Companion
Sentiment - M&C Boutique @ The Works - Vellum Quotes
Cardstock, Buttons, Twine, Gems, Braid, etc all from stash

Anyway, I'd better head off to bed soon although I am on holiday this week and can sleep in for a bit in the morning if I want to.  Sounds like a good Monday morning to me and I'm focusing on the good remember!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card,

    Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona, thank you so much for sharing your project with us! I like your coloring of the image... you have some good highlights and contrast going on!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling card and image. thanks for sharing over at Craft Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute and so well made! What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete