TCBOTB Template

Sunday 21 July 2013

Daydream Cassie

Hello!

It's stupid o'clock and I'm just back from a Silver Wedding party with Rab and Iona (card to follow later) but I've a busy day planned tomorrow so thought I'd take the opportunity to post just now.

Tonight's card is one I made to try out some of my new My Minds Eye papers.  I've hankered after these bad boys for a while and even though I'm trying to cut down on buying stash, I just had to have them!


The papers are Miss Caroline Dolled Up and I love the bright colours and patterns on them.  I've coloured in a Sugar Nellie stamped image called Daydream Cassie with Promarkers to match the papers and I've added different toning shades of cardstock for layering and the lacey circle die-cuts.  I've added faux stitching with a fine Letraset pen for added detail.  The sentiment is by LOTV and the die-cut picket fence is from Marianne.  The card is finished off with turquoise spotty organza ribbon layered over mesh, pearls and a mix of several kinds of buttons and flowers - resin, paper, ricrac, etc.

I wish to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sugar Bowl Challenge - #105 Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - #28 Girly
I Love Promarkers - #177 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - #16





7 comments:

  1. Lovely bright card Shona and the image is gorgeous, beautifully coloured, great layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card ,love the bright colours
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Hun love it thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl challenge with this great card

    Xxxx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great!! The image is so sweet, and I love the DP you've used! So glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card. Love all your elements and details. Another paper pad to go on my list of wants, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and your great new papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete