TCBOTB Template

Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas Sketch

Hello,

Honestly where has the weekend gone?  I had a half day on Friday so in theory the weekend was longer but in reality it has just flown!!  Again in theory (theory is great lol) I had plenty of time to prepare a card for the Monday Sketch Challenge over at the Docrafts website but in the end I had to settle for something CAS in order to take part as time is slipping away and it finishes tomorrow.  Mind you I think it is quicker and easier to make a card from a sketch as the whole thought process for the layout is taken out of your hands although I did opt to rotate the sketch so I suppose I had a hand in the process!


The papers are Papermania Noel which I've used to death but still love as they are slightly glittery (the photo doesn't do them justice) and I've lightly distressed the edges by running scissors along them (a tip I picked up on Create & Craft even before I ventured into cardmaking but don't try this with sharp decoupage scissors or the like!).  The topper is also from the Noel collection and I've added some baker's twine and buttons from the Brights Capsule Collection.  To finish off I've added some card candi and gems.

It's really late now so I'd better catch some ZZZZs before work tomorrow!

Shona xx




2 comments:

  1. great card Shona - wonderful idea to rotate the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shona, great papers and sketch. Time just flies by, I get lost with the days, Kate x

    ReplyDelete