TCBOTB Template

Saturday 17 November 2012

O is for Owl

Ok so I said I wouldn't be posting this until tomorrow but I believe someone once said never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  It's nearly tomorrow now anyway so here it is my card for 'O'.

I've made this for one of my friends at work and her family because her daughter loves owls!



I've used a gatefold card blank and papers and a topper from the Festive Frolics paper pack.  This paper pack was in a DoCrafts goody bag some time back but I keep going back to what's left of it because it's just soooo cute!  I've inked the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink pad and the stamped sentiment is by LOTV.  It's been very simply finished off with hot pink gingham ribbon, gems, card and baker's twine from Dovecraft.

This really is the last post of the night honest!

Shona xx

2 comments:

  1. You really are a night owl yourself Shona. Lovely card, Ilove owls they're so cute. They layout is great, have a good Sunday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Shona - super cute and just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete