TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 6 November 2012

D is for Die Cutting

The thread has been posted for day 4 of the A-Z Daily Christmas Challenge and we are now on the letter D.  As well as objects, colours, etc the day's letter can also be a technique so I've decided to go for Die Cutting.

 
 
I've made the die cut pointsettias the main focus of the card, they were die-cut on my bigshot using Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies.  I've left the rest of the card simple with a backing paper, die cut sentiment topper and peel-offs from the Hot Off The Press Vintage Christmas pack.  The only other addition was Xmas Red Stickles glitter glue.
 
Off to bed very soon I think!  Goodnight xx
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely tradition card Shona, I just love these colours. I must say your blog is looking great, you've been garadually adding buttons, doe you find the blogging a bit comsuming?, I do, have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Kate, I don't have an awful lot of spare time so it's still quite basic, I'll get there slowly though! Thank you for your comments and support.

      Shona xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous card Shona - D really is for diecutting - I've got one that can go on for that! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks gorgeous Shona, very elegant xx

    ReplyDelete