TCBOTB Template

Thursday 15 November 2012

M is for Moments of Faith

Hello again!  Well I managed to get to bed just after midnight last night, that's a definite improvement on the last few evenings and I intend on doing the same tonight!

We are now on the letter M and day 13 of the A-Z Christmas Challenge over at DoCrafts - that's halfway woop woop!!  On the home straight now lol!

I've gone for a very quick and simple card for M using a new embossing folder and toppers from the Moments of Faith sheet that came in my goody bag.


The embossing folder is the Textured Impressions Holiday Frame from Stampin' Up, I've used a paper and gingham ribbon from the HOTP Vintage Christmas Collection and everything else is off the Moments of Faith topper sheet.

I really like this embossing folder now I've used it, I'm sure you'll see it again before all my Christmas cards are finished!

Off to bed very soon but it's Friday tomorrow yay!

Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona - love your card today - lots of embossing that looks perfect - will be away all weekend on a guiding thing so apologies for not commenting but will try to catch up! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shona, traditional, but a little contempt too, really like the embossing, kate x

    ReplyDelete