TCBOTB Template

Saturday 9 November 2019

Something Different #2

Hello again!

I've hopped back on my blog to share my second 'something different' today, this time a mixed media canvas from Julia McNeill's workshop at Hobbycraft, Inverness last night.  This is my 3rd workshop with Julia having done 2 journalling ones previously.  When I first looked at Julia's finished example I thought to myself I'll never be able to do anything like that but she has such skill and patience and shows you everything in a step by step way that makes you feel at ease with what you're creating. 

I really like how it's turned out and love all the little details and the ombre effect background.  I must make friends with my glue gun more, it's something I've very rarely used up to now!



I can't wait for my next 2 mixed media workshops with Julia - the next is tiny art and the following one is mixed media card making.  If you can get to Inverness I'd thoroughly recommend the classes.  For further details see www.jmcdesigns.co.uk

Bye for now,
Shona xx


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Shona...well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona, this is gorgeous, I love your design and the fab texture, lovely colours too.
    I hadn't a clue that something like this was going on in Inverness, must check it out as it looks a great sort of workshop.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog, it was lovely to see you there, Kate x

    ReplyDelete