TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #61


Hello again,

I've popped back to share my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, as always the theme is anything Christmas goes.  This time I've gone with a shabby chic look inspired by my mixed media workshops I've attended recently with Julia McNeill!  I'm usually a straight lines and tidy kind of cardmaker so this takes a lot of effort for me even if it looks like I've thrown it together!  I also decided to use some frantage embossing on the trees which we covered in Julia's workshop.  It's a technique I've tried before but not for a while.  I really like the finished effect.  


Materials used:
Clear stamp - Woodware
Papers - Marianne - Eline's Berry Christmas 
Tree dies - Joy/Noor
Embossing enamel - Stampendous
Cardstock, button and twine from stash


Right that's all for the moment, 'see' you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This really is lovely Shona, love the texture and the gorgeous papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've used. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete