TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 November 2019

Add an Animal with the Cutie Pies

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today to share my latest DT card for the Cutie Pie Challenge, our theme this month is 'Add an Animal' and we'd love you to join in!

I've gone for Autumnal colours and a digi from our sponsor Di's Digi Designs for my card and I have not one but 3 animals!  I'm not sure what this digi is called it was a freebie a wee while back, but there are lots of similar cute images in the shop.


Materials used:
Digi - Di's Digi Designs
Promarkers
Papers - My Mind's Eye - Ooh La La
Sentiment - Stampin' Up - Cuckoo For You set
Cardstock, buttons & twine from stash

Hope you'll come and share your cute animal creations with us.

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. What a super card Shona, I love the design, cute image and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Shona, I think the sentiment matches the image perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots are a fun background. The buttons make a great finishing touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Shona - love it.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Disawar satta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Satta king online

    ReplyDelete