TCBOTB Template

Monday 14 January 2019

Miss Claus

Good evening,

A second post from me today to share a card I made for the DT call at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge I was on the design team before and it's a really great challenge, unfortunately about this time last year work commitments and the related stress got in the way and I had to give up my place on the team but I really enjoyed my time with them so I'm having another try, nothing ventured nothing gained!

The stamp I've used is Miss Clause by Sugar Nellie (personally I would spell it Miss Claus like Santa Claus but maybe that's just me or maybe it was a copyright thing!) and it's another that I picked up at the SEC in 2017 and am just getting around to inking up now!  I think she's rather cute!  I've also used some pretty old but well loved papers.  I'm trying to make the most of my existing crafty stash rather than buying too much more although I have to admit I did buy quite a bit in the Hobbycraft sale recently, oops!


Materials used:
Rubber stamp - Sugar Nellie Miss Clause
Promarkers
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
Patterned papers - Papermania Home for Christmas
Cardstock, buttons and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by, be sure and check out the DT call too if it's something you'd be interested in!

Hugs,
Shona

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:






7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, Shona! I love the image of Mrs Clause, she's adorable! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley AND The Holly and Ivy Challenges! I hope you're keeping well!

    Happy New Year!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. I love the funky patchwork of all the different papers and the image is beautifully coloured.

    Thank you for sharing in our first challenge for 2019.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. I love your choice of papers and the lovely image. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - thanks for joining in at Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layering.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shona. Love the red and black and those papers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete