TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge DT Card

Good evening,

I'm delighted to share with you the news that I've been accepted back on to the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge Design Team.  I've had a year out due to personal issues including my health but felt the time was right to re-apply and I'm now sharing my DT card for the latest challenge which you can find here.  The challenge is just for fun but we do have top picks and the theme is always anything Christmas goes!

For my DT card I've gone with an old favourite LOTV rubber stamp and coloured it with Promarkers.  The papers are magazine freebies which have been in my stash forever.  I don't think I've got any other crafty news apart from I'm taking part in a de-stash sale this weekend to try to get rid of some excess bits and bobs and who knows I might pick up some bargains of my own...


Materials used:
LOTV stamp - James With Cracker
Promarkers
LOTV sentiment stamp
Papers - magazine freebies
Cardstock, buttons & twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Oooh this is a sweetie.....and your colouring looks as fab as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is such an adorable card. I bet they were glad to get you back. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops should have said little patch of crafty friends. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful festive card with the sweetest of images. Fabulous colouring and layout, lovely traditional colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Christmas card. I love your design.
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best wishes
    Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh he is so adorable. This is a beautiful Christmas card. I love all the visual details.
    Thanks for joining us at I 💖 Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just simply lovely - Thank you for joining us at Penny's this week and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete