TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 February 2019

One for the Boys with the Cutie Pies

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today to share my DT card for the new Cutie Pie challenge.  Our theme this month is 'One for the Boys' so it could be a Valentine's card for your special boy as I've made or a birthday, new baby boy card, etc.  As long as it contains a cute image and is for a boy!  We are sponsored this challenge by My Besties/Sherri Baldy.

I've used a cute image called Georgie for my DT card.


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Georgie from My Besties
Promarkers
Glossy Accents for the glasses
Docrafts sentiment die
Designer papers - Shimelle True Stories by American Crafts
Cardstock and gems from stash

Thanks for your visit and ongoing support.

Hugs,
Shona xx

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Shona. Great design and I love his glasses. Hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, such a cute card and beautifully coloured and designed. Hope you are keeping well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love this frazzled little guy! Thanks for playing along with. Be sure to enter again next month!
    Hugs? Joy
    pattiescreations clhallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgie is so cute, love his hair sticking up in all directions!
    Jenny x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete