TCBOTB Template

Friday 8 March 2019

My First Box Card for The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Hello,

Sorry I'm a wee bit late posting this.  I'm sharing my DT card for the latest challenge over at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge and it's my very first attempt at making a box card!

I cheated a little as I bought some pre-scored card blanks at a craft show, although I did adjust them to make a different height as I wanted to use 6 x 6 papers!  I think I did an ok job although there's definitely room for improvement!




Materials Used:
Papers & Stickers Snow Cool by Hobbycraft
Cardstock, twine & buttons from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shona, I love the little images and the pretty papers. Hope you are keeping well well, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I love the penguin in her pink jumper, so cute!
    Jenny x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shona, it's so lovely to see you joining in over here!!

    This is gorgeous....what a sweet image and you have definitely chosen some Beautiful "B's" to fit our theme

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties....hope you will be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box Shona, thanks for joining us at CWTC. Sue x

    ReplyDelete