TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 9 January 2019

First Christmas Card of 2019

Good evening,

I've popped on to post my first Christmas card of 2019.  I'd like to say it's never too early to start them but between you and me I had it coloured and the bones of it made before Christmas and just didn't get around to finishing it.  Better late than never and it's now ready and in my stash for this year!

This is the first time I've used this cute wee Milton stamp which I picked up at the SEC show in 2017 so it was about time he got coloured and made into a card!  The papers are ancient Papermania ones I bought not long after I first started card making and I still love them.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.  I'm still struggling to get to grips with the Beta Blockers I've been put on for my heart condition (mild Dilated Cardiomyopathy), they are totally zapping my energy, not every day but quite frequently, it seems to come in waves, so if anyone has any info/tips that might help me please feel free to share in the comments.


Materials used:
Milton & Co clear stamp - Wild Rose Studio, Christmas Milton 
Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Honey & Hugs Festive Frolicks
Sentiment - LOTV
Border punch - Fiskars Threading Water
Cardstock, buttons and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





12 comments:

  1. Hi Shona and a Happy New Year, I hope it will be one with better health. Sorry to hear that you are struggling with the meds and that you have a heart condition, hoping you get it all under control. I'm way out of the loop as I'm no longer on FB, got fed up with all the nonsense on it.
    Anyway, your card is lovely, beautifully coloured and designed, and your quite right, you can never start too early, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and adorable image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. happy New Year. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with this cute image. No never too early lol. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Shona, what a little sweetie....gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sorry to hear you are having heart problems, hope they get the meds better for you.
    Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at THIAC Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shona this is such a cutie and thanks for sharing at PFP love the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, thanks for playing along with our ATG challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - thanks for joining in at Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mix of papers you used. All of your layers are lovely!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a cute stamp!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete