TCBOTB Template

Monday 14 January 2019

Cute, Clean & Simple with the Cutie Pies

Good morning,

Yay a scheduled and on time post from me!  I'm not one for New Year's resolutions but I think this is probably one I should make that as far as possible I get my DT posts out on time!

So today we start a fantastic new challenge at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and our theme this month is Cute, Clean & Simple and we'd love you to join in the fun and share your cute CAS creations with us.  We don't have a sponsor this time around so I've used a Gorjuss stamp of my own for my card.


Materials used:
Gorjuss stamp - Oops a Daisy
Promarkers
Patterned paper - Forever Friends Summer Time
Sentiment stamp - magazine freebie
Cardstock, buttons and twine from stash

I sometimes find CAS can be hard to get just right - you're always tempted to put more on your card, especially if you're used to using a lot of layers or embellishments.  I have had to reel myself in a bit and in this case I think less is definitely more, especially when using a patterned paper!

Thanks for dropping by and thank you for the lovely comments on my last couple of posts, it's much appreciated as I know how time consuming this is.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - January
Dream Valley Challenges - #193 Anything Goes x
I Love Promarkers - #375 Anything Goes/Something New (optional)
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes x
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #97 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - #382 Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge - January
Crafting From The Heart - #234 Anything Goes x
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges - #444 Anything Goes/Birthdays (optional) x



14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shona, I love the layout of your design here

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Shona, pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. with my other DT hat on. A gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the soft purples! Thanks so much for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, your coloured image goes so well with that beautiful floral background paper.

    Thank you for sharing in our first challenge for 2019.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple tones with the kraft. The layout really lets this sweet image shine.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Glasreinigung Bad Harzburg

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. duct cleaning melbourne

    ReplyDelete