TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 27 May 2015

I Love Promarkers DT Card - Anything But Square

Good morning,

Yay it's Wednesday - halfway through the working week and a long weekend to look forward to for me.  Yipee!  Also, as if that wasn't reason enough to celebrate, we have a fab new challenge starting at I Love Promarkers.  Our theme is 'Anything But Square' so if like me you're in a bit of a rut join us and try something new! The design team have come up with a lot of different shapes so be sure to check out our blog page for inspiration.  This week our sponsors are Opal Crafts who have kindly donated a voucher for the winner.


I have used one of my own images this week and it's a rubber stamp - Fifi Goes Walkies by Sugar Nellie.  This is the first time I've inked it up although I've had it for a wee while.  It was purchased on one of my jaunts to my favourite craft shop the Papercraft Boutique in Elgin as was the Cart-us Country Rose paper pad I've used.  It's really worth the almost 80 mile round trip from Inverness as it has some great products that I just can't get locally.  I know the internet is fab but sometimes you just need some retail therapy!


I've coloured the image with Promarkers to match the papers and added some Stardust Stickles to the wings.  I went for a circular card as I found some old La Pashe card blanks in my stash recently that I'd forgotten about.  I've used Spellbinders Lacey Circle nesties as well as X-cut plain and scalloped circle dies and a LOTV sentiment.  I've finished off the card with some crystal and green gems.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona xx


3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have chosen and great layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bright colours on this one Shona, love them and the sweet image, great easel design too, hgs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona,
    what a lovely layout and the colors are beautiful ! Looking forward to be working with you on the Dream Valley DT, became your follower,
    hugs
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete