TCBOTB Template

Saturday 2 May 2015

CRAFT Challenge DT Card - Use a Charm/Add Metal

Hello!

We have a fab challenge running over at the CRAFT Challenge Blog just now and we'd love you to join us.  Our theme this week is 'Add a Charm or Use Metal'.  There are so many lovely metal embellishments out there just now such as ornate corners, butterflies, fancy metal brads as well as the more traditional charms so you should have no problem finding something to fit the theme!

Our sponsors this time are Bugaboo and Oddball Art who have some super prizes on offer for the winners.





I've made a Christmas card for my DT offering and I've used a digi image by Scribbles called Snow Fun which I've coloured with Promarkers.


The paper is from a Pippin Wood magazine freebie by Docrafts and I've added a snowflake charm.  My sentiment is by LOTV and I've finished off my card with red pearls and spotty organza ribbon.

That's me for now.

Have a lovely weekend.

Shona xx



2 comments:

  1. Fab card Shona, love the snowmen imge and your pretty colourful papers, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete