TCBOTB Template

Friday 28 November 2014

Share An Oldie For Friday & A Slice of Pie...


Good Morning!

I had success yesterday morning with my first scheduled blog post so I'm giving it another go for Share an Oldie Friday as I will be getting ready to go to work when my post goes live.  As well as share an oldie it is also Dress Down Friday for me, my workplace does this the last Friday of every month.

My oldie today is a card I made just before I began to blog.  


The stamp of course is Gorjuss and I've coloured her with Promarkers.  I think a couple of years on I'm a bit better at colouring skin, she looks a wee bit pale here - peely wally as we say in Scotland lol!

The papers were magazine freebies, I think by Raspberry Road.  The sentiment is one of my favourites from LOTV.

Oh and if anyone read my post yesterday I'm happy to report that my Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie was a huge success if seconds all round was anything to go by lol!!!

Happy Friday, have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned.

Hugs,
Shona xx






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shona, and that Pie looks yummy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shona, love the colour theme you've used. The pie looks wonderful, mouth watering looking at it, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkin pie looks lush Shona. Thanks for sharing an oldie this Friday, a gorjuss card there, great colour combo too.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi shona .... just catching up with commenting. love your gorguss card and the pie looks pretty special. hope you are well. i'm waiting for shaun to come out of theatre. its transplant day xx

    ReplyDelete