TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A-Z Christmas Challenge - J & K


Good morning,

No work today!  I have put in my first 2 half days back at work and they went well.  I had a wee wobble after the first ten minutes but gave myself a pep talk and then it was fine.  Everyone was very welcoming and said they were glad to see me back so that definitely helped.  That's me off now until next Tuesday so hopefully I'll manage to get in plenty crafting time before then!

I didn't manage to blog yesterday so today I have two simple cards to share for the letters J & K of the A-Z Christmas Challenge at Docrafts - J is for Joy and K is for Kissing!


For 'Joy' I have used the Papermania Christmas in the Country collection and chosen one of the papers, some pre cut elements layered up to make the star and 'Joy' and a ribbon bow from the same range.  All I've added to the kraft blank is some brown pearls in each corner.


For 'Kissing' I've used the Papermania Forever Friends A Christmas Tale collection and chosen several papers, a topper and a domed sticker from the same range.  The border punch is by X-cut.  I've added spotty ribbon, card candi and gold gems to finish my card.

They're not the most inspiring cards ever but I'm trying to get into the spirit of using up some of my older stash.  I've got loads of decoupage sets and toppers from the days before I got the stamping bug that I'd like to use up to make some space and then I can treat myself to some new stuff - maybe more digis they don't take up any space at all, perfect!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at what I've been up to.  

Hugs,
Shona xx



No comments:

Post a Comment