TCBOTB Template

Friday 14 November 2014

M is for music


Hello again,

I'm procrafternating I should be finishing a card for a first birthday but here I am on my blog instead :(  I'll have to get it done tonight though as we are travelling to Aberdeenshire to see the birthday boy tomorrow although his birthday isn't until Sunday.  Oh and as if getting huggles from the birthday boy wasn't enough reason to get excited for the trip I also get to visit one of my favourite craft shops on the way - Papercraft Boutique in Elgin!  

Anyway back to my card, here's letter M and I've gone for M for Music.  Back to the old decoupage again for this one but hey its Forever Friends so I don't mind at all!


The decoupage is from the Forever Friends A Christmas Tale collection as is the sentiment.  I've used a selection of Papermania Craft Christmas papers and added some gingerbread man cotton ribbon I picked up in a little drapers/wool shop/haberdashery in Dingwall.  The bell and bow are both from Hobbycraft.  Some pearls and glitter domes finish off my card.

Now I'd really better go and get that card finished!

Bye for now,
Shona xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shona, sweet card, love your design and al the little embellishments.
    Enjoy your hugs with the birthday boy and your visit to the craft shop, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete