TCBOTB Template

Saturday 6 June 2020

Merry & Bright for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Hello!

And a happy Saturday to you.  Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.  We are have some really nasty showery rain at the moment but hey we had summer last week so I can't complain!

Today I'm sharing my card I made for the latest Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always our fortnightly challenge is anything Christmas goes.

This time I've used some Nitwits papers, toppers and stickers that have been in my stash for ever.  I'm slowly trying to use up old stash to help de-clutter and create space to work.  This range is called Merry & Bright and it certainly is very cheerful and colourful.  I actually love non traditional colours for Christmas cards.  I've inked the edges of all the elements using a black Promarker to make all the colours pop.  This was a very quick and easy card to make, to be honest it was absolutely scorching outside when I made it and I grudged being indoors any longer than I had to - especially making such a wintry card!


Materials used:
Patterned papers, Santa topper and sentiment sticker all Nitwits - Merry & Bright
Card Candi
Black Promarker
Pre-scored scalloped card blank

Thanks for popping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - June
CHN Christmas Challenge - #493 ACG/Winter Fun





1 comment:

  1. Cute card. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete