TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Boofle with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Hi,

A late post to share my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge apologies for being a bit late in sharing I've not been feeling the best this week, nothing serious I've just been extremely tired with painful joints so by the time I've finished work for the day I've not felt much like blogging or anything much really apart from surfing Netflix.  I'm not sure if it was my heart meds again this time but I've felt a bit better today so hopefully I've got over this flare up or whatever it was. 

Anyway back to my card.  I'm still 'shopping my stash' and using up almost forgotten stuff that I find as I'm tidying my craft room/office.  It's almost like buying new stash when you rediscover things.  I just love this Boofle collection, it's soooo cute!  As always our theme is anything Christmas goes so it's a great way to use up stash and get ahead and organised for December 25th!



Materials used:
Boofle patterned papers & decoupage
X-cut nesting heart dies
Card Candi
Cardstock from stash

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe, hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! The reindeer is darling! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, A stunning Christmas card for your stash, I love Boofle against the four squares, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shona this is adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card, really cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little reindeer. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete