TCBOTB Template

Saturday 6 June 2020

Forget The Rules for JMC Designs

Hello again!

I'm back to share a tag I made last week but didn't get around to blogging.  The digi stamps are all from the latest Ocean Fashionistas digital collection by JMC designs.  This collection along with all of Julia's other fab designs can be found in her Etsy shop here.

The stamps I've used for my card are from the accessories and sentiments sets.  I found a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbooking paper in my stash that went perfectly and some pom pom trim that I bought ages ago because I loved the colour but never found anything that went with it until now!


Materials used:
Digi stamps and sentiment - JMC Designs Ocean Fashionistas collection
Promarkers
Patterned paper - Pink Paislee Summer Lights
Mask - Creative Expressions Large Polka Dots
Pearlescent ink - Artiste in Aqua
Pom pom trim - Docrafts
Tag, cardstock and gems all from stash

Thanks for stopping by today, it's really appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my tag into the following challenges:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Shona, lovely images and colours.
    Hope you are continuing to be well and that you are keeping safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete