TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 1 April 2020

CoCo Caramel

Good morning,

It's a scheduled post from me today and I hope it finds you all well and managing to avoid the dreaded Coronavirus.  I'm now in my 3rd week of 'social distancing' I possibly started a week earlier than some of you due to having a heart condition that puts me at increased risk of complications.  It sounds blissful staying at home and there has been some high points like spending more time with my family but the downside is there's 4 of us in a relatively small space so we sometimes get under each others feet and niggle at each other.  I'm sure everyone has similar experiences.  I'm still working from home so I get a bit envious when I see other people clearing out their craft spaces or even just having more time to create!  On the plus side I don't have to spend time commuting back and fore between mine and my husband's work.  Cooking is more of a joy as I can step away from the laptop straight into the kitchen and it's more about planning meals around what we already have and what we can source.  I might not have had time to clear out my craft stuff but I'm having a good go at the freezer!

Anyhoo, on to my card and this is a card I made for JMC Designs latest launch - the Sweet & Savoury collection which you can buy here either individually or as a complete collection!  This design is CoCo Caramel and she conjures up thoughts of all things sweet and yummy and chocolatey!  In fact I had to go and grab some Oreos as I was typing this!  If you haven't already it's worth checking out the JMC's Crazy Craft Hive Facebook group, there's always loads of inspiration and often discount codes and freebies!

To complete my card I've used some very old patterned papers from Docrafts and an even older Polkadoodles sentiment that was part of a magazine freebie set!


JMC Designs Dream Team Member



Materials used:
Digital stamp - CoCo Caramel JMC Designs
Promarkers
White Poska pen
Sentiment - Polkadoodles
Patterned Papers - Hot Diggity Dog Docrafts
Cardstock & pearls from stash

That's all for the moment, I will try and get on to post again later.

Stay safe folks.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear that you are well Shona, and hopefully coping well. Your cards is beautiful, a gorgeous image and fabulous colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Colored beautifully! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shona and thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great image - love your colour combination.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image and your choice of background was perfect. We are also on the 3rd week of Shelter in Place and there are eight of us in my house so I completed get what you’re saying. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete