TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Sally Sundae

Good evening!

As promised I'm back with my next design featuring the new Sweet & Savoury collection from JMC Designs which you can buy here.  I really must finish colouring the savoury characters - can you tell I have a sweet tooth lol?!

This card features Sally Sundae and once again my mouth is watering at the thought of all the gorgeous ice creams and wafers.  I've even used some patterned paper that resembles sprinkles!


JMC Designs Dream Team Member


Materials used:
Digital Stamp - Sally Sundae JMC Designs
Promarkers
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Patterned Papers - Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful American Crafts 
Enamel dots - American Crafts & Trimcraft

Until the next time, stay safe and keep crafting!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





5 comments:

  1. What a tasty card you've made Shona. I love the colours and the matching DSP, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super, super fun and 'sweet' card, Shona! So many yummy things on one card!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fabulous - fantastic card,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/„>Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete