TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Christmas Wishes for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good morning,

Another scheduled post from me today.  I hope everyone is well and managing to avoid this horrific COVID19 virus.  I just can't believe how quickly things have developed.  Please stay home and help protect the vulnerable and the health service as far as is humanly possible.

Thank goodness we have our crafting to keep us going, today I'm sharing my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always we are an Anything Christmas Goes challenge and I've dusted down a well loved magazine freebie stamp for this fortnight's offering.  I've kept the layout simple as I've used quite a 'busy' patterned paper.  Hope you'll join in and share your makes with us too.


Materials used:
Clear stamp - magazine freebie
Promarkers
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
Patterned Paper - Docrafts Christmas in the Country
Sakura Micron Fineliner

That's all from me, please stay safe.

Virtual hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the patterned paper, reminds me of a cross stitch pattern I have, thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet bear! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, a stunning Christmas card to add to your stash, love the cute little bear with his stocking and the scandi style patterned paper. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that gorgeous Scandi-chic paper! Super cute image too. A gorgeous creation, perfect for our CAS farewell challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for playing along in our final challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Christmas at Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete