TCBOTB Template

Friday 13 March 2020

Pastel Forever Friends with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good evening,

I'm a wee bit late sharing my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge but the good news is there's still another week to enter our 'Anything Christmas Goes' challenge.

This time I've made a quick and easy card using a Forever Friends topper and a couple of co-ordinating papers I had in my stash.

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend and managing to keep themselves safe from Coronavirus!


Materials used:
Topper - Forever Friends, A Christmas Tale
Papers - Craft Creations Vintage Christmas and Gingham Selection
Nesting dies - The Works
Scalloped square nesting dies - Sizzix
Sentiment - LOTV
Cardstock, pearls, button & twine from stash

That's all from me tonight, bed is calling me, night night.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - March x

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete