TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Humour Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug

Hello!

Another scheduled post from me - I'm impressed at how organised I'm becoming!  I'm here to share my latest Guest DT project for Bugaboo Digi Stamps at Catch the Bug.  I've joined them for Humour Me Wednesday where we celebrate the week's most weird and wonderful holidays!

Humor Me Wednesday!

My card celebrates World Goth Day on the 22nd of May!


I've used a fab Bugaboo image called Girl Skelekinz 01 and coloured it with Promarkers.  There's lots of fab Skelekinz digis in the shop if you like all things Goth.  It was great to get a change away from my usual cute and cuddly cards, although I still think it has a good bit of cuteness about it!  I've distressed all the edges to give the card a more edgy feel.  I don't have a tool for distressing, although I believe you can purchase them, I get by with carefully running the open bladed edge of a small scissors along the edge of the card or paper.  I picked up this tip from the Create and Craft Channel when I first started crafting and it's one that's stuck!  

Materials used:
Bugaboo Stamps Digi - Girl Skelekinz 01
Promarkers
Designer Papers - Gorjuss
Heart Die - Marianne
Cardstock, button, twine and letter stickers from stash


Be sure to come and visit us at Catch the Bug to see what holidays the other DT members will be celebrating this week!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Shona, fabulous image and colouring, lovely design. Great choice of papers ...the distressed edges look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring, papers, and layout for this image. Who knew there was such a day? I do like the skelekinz images and yours is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. Love our coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card. Love our coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute in a gothic kind of way. Love your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Narelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so cute gothic-ly speaking. LOL Super coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Girls Only challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shona, I am back again with another challenge hat on. This is the coolest card. Great coloring and like the embellishments you've added to the card for additional character.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete