TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #49

Good Morning,

Another scheduled post from me as I'm working today.  Mind you I can't complain as I had the May Day Bank Holiday yesterday and it was fab to have a 3 day weekend!  The only downside of the weekend has been the really cold weather we've had for the last few days.  The temperature has dropped by 15-20 degrees and my central heating is back on big time!  I can hardly believe that just a fortnight ago on Easter Monday we had an afternoon sunbathing on the beach.  Hopefully this cold spell with be short lived and we will be back to the beach and bbq's before long!

Anyway, since it's feeling quite wintery (we've even had some snow!) my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge seems all the more seasonal this fortnight!  As always our theme is 'Anything Christmas Goes' and is a just for fun challenge.

For my card this fortnight I've used 2 gorgeous chubby robin images that I coloured some time back, they are both from the same set by Hobby Art Stamps.



Materials used:
Clear Stamp Set - Round Robins by Hobby Art Stamps
Promarkers
Sentiment Stamp Set - LOTV
Snowflake Die - X-cut
Papers - Magazine Freebies Raspberry Road
Cardstock, Button and Twine from Stash

Thanks for calling by today, it's much appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Hello Shona, your card is fabulous, such a lovely festive look to it, gorgeous images and design, I love the chubby robin.
    Thanks for your visit and lovely comment, I hope all is well with you and yours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love those papers and your layout as they make your birdies pop! Thanks for joining us and good luck! Hope you come back and see us!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a sweetie Shona....the we Robin's look adorable

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Shona, love the chubby robins!! Always lovely to see you at Christmas with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete