TCBOTB Template

Saturday 25 May 2019

Colour Challenge at Catch The Bug

Hello,

I'm back with another scheduled post today as I'm away for the weekend in Glasgow!  Today's card is my latest Guest DT creation for the Saturday Colour Challenge at Catch The Bug.  This week they have a fantastic colour inspiration challenge for you.

Weekly Challenge!



I've used one of their fantastic digi stamps Flower Teapot and coloured it with Promarkers


Materials used:
Digital Stamp - Bugaboo Flower Teapot
Promarkers
Designer Papers - Trimcraft First Edition Storyteller
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

I'm really sad that my time as Guest DT has almost finished, I'm hoping I can squeeze in one more card next week before my time is up.  My image is coloured up and ready to go on a card or maybe a tag!  I've really enjoyed working with the regular design team and Jodie's fantastic images.  It's been a positive experience for me as I've made a few cards using images I'd never really have thought to use before but now that I have I love them!

Anyhoo, that's all for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Shona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment