TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Holly & Ivy Challenge #13

Good morning,

I'm back this morning with a scheduled post to share my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. Check me all organised and scheduled lol!  As always it's a just for fun anything goes challenge - as long as it is Christmas themed, and we'd love you to join us.

For this challenge I've used another of the 3 stamps I picked up secondhand off a local Facebook buy, swap, sell site.  This one's from LOTV and is rather cute, it appears to be brand new!


Materials used:
LOTV Penguin and sentiment stamps
Promarkers
My Minds Eye Be Merry Designer Papers
Cardstock, pearls, ribbon and snowflake trim from stash
Scalloped circle and rectangle dies
X-cut rounded corner punch

Thanks for stopping by, hope you will join in with our challenge!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:









2 comments:

  1. What a cute penguin Shona and beautifully coloured. A great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the cute image and papers and that gorgeous ribbon :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete