TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 8 August 2017

DT Card for Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #12

Good morning,

I'm still enjoying my summer holidays although now I'm well into my second full week they will soon be coming to an end (boo).  On the plus side it won't be too long now until the October break and I'm hoping I'll be able to take a few days off then too, fingers crossed!  One good thing about being on holiday (and not being away) is that there's more time to craft - yay!  and I don't feel so guilty about staying up late to colour or more likely for me spending valuable potential crafting time mooching around Pinterest looking for ideas and inspiration lol!

So today I'm sharing my DT card for our latest Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, as usual it's a just for fun anything goes challenge - as long as it is Christmas themed.  Why not join us and get ahead for Christmas?  I actually spent a couple of hours the other day putting inserts into and bagging up my recent cards and I was amazed at how many I've accumulated already!

Anyway, back to my card...  My card for the challenge features a new Magnolia stamp, well new to me but secondhand, I bought it recently off a local buy, swap, sell Facebook page!  I got this one and two LOTV stamps for a bargain price and I don't think any of them were ever inked up!  I on the other hand couldn't wait to get stamping and colouring with them!


The papers are old magazine freebies and I've used my new X-cut border punch for the first time so I've used both old and new supplies!

Materials used:
The Day Before Christmas - Noel Tilda rubber stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Promarkers
Holly Hobbie papers (magazine freebie)
X-cut Oval, Scalloped Oval & Label dies
X-cut Dotted Scallop Border Punch
Kraft cardstock, buttons, twine and pearls from
stash

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona xx



16 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Tilda and great colouring. Thanks for sharing with
    CHN patterned paper challenge.
    hugs
    Margaret M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet, it is time to create Christmas cards, you can never be too early, thank you for sharing your lovely creation at LPOCF anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, and more cute! I'm starting to feel the pressure to get on to my Christmas cards! LOL. Anyway. I love your card! It puts me into the Christmas season. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shona, It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a super image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the paper you used with the adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute... love the colouring! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.

    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete
  11. DT Card for Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #12. Good morning, I'm still enjoying my summer holidays although now I'm well into my second ...
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations :) Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful work and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate :)

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete