TCBOTB Template

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

I♥Promarkers DT Card - Swirls and Pearls

Good Morning,

Today we have a fab new challenge starting over at I♥Promarkers, our theme this time is 'Swirls & Pearls' and we are sponsored by Live & Love Crafts and Digital Delights.



I've used a super cute sponsor image for my DT card called Flower Power Dolled Up Daisy which has been coloured with Promarkers.


I wasn't sure what colours to go for, I was kind of thinking pink and red but my daughter said to try pink and yellow.  It's 2 colours I wouldn't normally put together but I love the result and it was a good use of these matching Nitwits papers that came in a magazine!  The sentiment and hearts are also from the paper set so all I've added are the gem swirls from Hobbycraft and a few pearls.

We'd love you to join us so be sure to check out our challenge.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - March
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #30 Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Those two colours work really well together here. Hugs, Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.....your daughter chose well, those colours look fab!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful colour combo Shona, such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love your layout and image. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete