TCBOTB Template

Saturday 2 January 2016

Dream Valley Challenges DT Card - Christmas




Hello!

A Happy New Year to all my crafty friends.  I'm ashamed to stay I'm mega late posting my DT card for our current challenge at Dream Valley Challenges but the good news is the challenge runs through until the 16th of January so there's still plenty time to enter!  Our theme is 'Christmas' and we have not one but 3 fantastic sponsors:

Doctor Digi

Robyn's Fetish

The Hobby House

I chose a cute snowman (actually I'd say it's more of a snowlady) digi from Robyn's Fetish for my card.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and used a paper from Trimcraft's Night Before Christmas collection  


.

I've added a felt snowflake from my daughter's stash topped with a button and twine and the sentiment is a favourite from LOTV.

Hope we all have a fantastic 2016 in store.

Hugs, Shona xx


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card good to make a start on Christmas cards Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete