TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 January 2016

Cutie Pie DT Card - Krafty Cuties

Hello again!

I'm back with just my second post of the year and this time it's with my DT card for the current challenge over at Cutie Pies.  To kick off 2016 we have a fab new theme - Krafty Cuties!  So we'd love to see some kraft along with your very cutest images.  Our sponsors are Crafty Ribbons and Robyn's Fetish.



I've used a fab Robyn's Fetish image called Pussy Cat Luv for my card, which I've coloured with Promarkers.


The paper is from an old Docrafts capsule collection and as well as a Kraft card blank I've used more kraft for a fancy die-cut circle (Astrid Circle by Memory Box) and some die-cut hearts made using an Embosslits set from Stampin' Up which I've cut again in pink card.  The pink heart border die is by Craft Asylum for Sizzix.  My card is finished off with some Scrabble tiles from Hobbycraft.

That's all from me tonight, an early night is on the cards as I was nearly nodding off at work earlier - oops!

Hugs,
Shona xx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE pink with kraft Shona and this is a fabulous card showing just that!! Such perfectly coloured cats...great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pink, lovely card Shona, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shona, this is so cute. I love your gray kitties with their adorable pink noses! What a pretty color combination of pink and gray...and those scrabble tiles are the perfect embellishments! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete