TCBOTB Template

Thursday 26 November 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers DT Card - New Home

Good evening,

I'm a bit late posting my DT card on my own blog this week.  I've been battling a cold (with a horrible chesty cough) this week.  I'm starting to feel a bit more human again thankfully.  But I feel like I'm getting everything going just now:(  Nothing a week in the Bahamas wouldn't fix I'm sure!!!

Our theme this week at I ♥ ProMarkers is 'New Home' coincidetally I'd been commissioned to make a 'First Christmas in your New Home' card so thought I'd combine the two!



I used a fab 'Snow Globe' Digi from our sponsors Stitchy Bear which of course I've coloured with Promarkers adding a bit of liquid pearls for the falling snow and a lot of Stardust Stickles for the fallen snow!


The papers are MME Merry and I've added a die cut Lacey Circle mat and a snowflake made using an X-cut die.  I've finished off my card with a puched snowflake, button, spotty ribbon and pearls.

Incidentally this is the first and last time you'll se me using this little snowflake puch as I broke it on it's first outing :(  my kraft card was too thick for it to cope with!  I read on the back of the packaging (afterwards) that it only worked up to a certain gsm.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing!  Just as well it was a cheapy from Hobbycraft!

That's all from me today.  I'm away to fix some hot honey and lemon before I'm a Celebrity gets started!

Hugs,
Shona x


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Shona what gorgeous colours! This is so very, very pretty! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete