TCBOTB Template

Thursday 12 November 2015

Baby Boy Commissioned Card

Good morning,

Just for a change here's a non-DT card I made a few weeks back!  I was asked by one of my fellow school mums to make a new baby card for a friend.  Now if there's something I enjoy making it's baby cards as I love all things cute and gooey so I jumped at the chance!

Apologies in advance for blurring out the name on the photo but I didn't want the full name to show along with the DOB etc for privacy.


I've made a patchwork background using some papers from the Papermania Festive Spots & Stripes Capsule Collection and Spellbinders Swatches Nesties, adding some kraft card die cut stars, buttons and faux stitching.  I've added the babies details on to a die cut shape made using an X-cut door plate die.  I've added a sentiment from LOTV and a digi image from the Forever Friends New Arrivals CD which I've coloured with Promarkers.  I don't often use CDs but this is one I've used a few times and really like.

That's all from me this morning, hope you have a good day whatever you're up to.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment