TCBOTB Template

Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Oldie


Good Morning!

It's Friday yay!!!  And even though this is my first full working week in 3 weeks it's still flown past very quickly!  I don't have any plans for the weekend as yet but if nothing else crops up I might pop up to my husbands work to catch some of the Docrafts demo on Saturday.

I've not shared an oldie for a couple of weeks but I've decided to join Erika and hopefully a few other blogging buddies and unearthed this one to show you.  It's been on the Docrafts gallery and Pinterest before but I don't think I've blogged it.



This was my first (and so far only) double easel card and I made it after seeing a gorgeous sample Erika (Snappycrafts) had made at a demo.  My one is quite a simple version and just uses toppers and papers from the Forever Friends A Christmas Tale collection.  I think it turned out ok for a first attempt.

Have a fantastic weekend, whatever you have planned.

Hugs,
Shona xx


3 comments:

  1. I think it was brilliant for a first attempt!! I have never made a double one...you have inspired me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly think you did Shona, gorgeous design, and such lovely papers and toppers. Enjoy the demo tomorrow, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie yesterday.
    I love your take on the double easel card and thank you so much for the mention. x
    A perfect Christmas card for someone special.
    I hope you have a super crafty weekend,

    hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete