TCBOTB Template

Thursday 19 February 2015

CRAFT DT Card - Clean & Simple


Good morning,

All good things must come to an end and so it is with half term.  Iona and I are back to school and work today.  On the upside it will be a very short week!

Ok on to my card and this is my DT make for this weeks theme at the CRAFT Challenge Blog which is 'Clean & Simple'.  We'd love you to join us with your own take on the challenge.  Our sponsors are Rick St Dennis MFA and The Stamping Boutique and they have some fabulous prizes on offer for our winners.



I've used a gorgeous digi stamp from The Stamping Boutique called Poppies and coloured it with Promarkers.  I added the sentiment myself using MS Word to keep everything clean and avoid an extra layer.


Inkeeping with the CAS theme all I've added is some red card and a ribbon bow.  Job done.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona xx




3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely example of CAS Shona. Love the gorgeous poppies and the gingham bow is a perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Shona, love the poppies.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shona, your card is wonderful, coloring is beautiful! This is a fun image. Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete