TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Ollie the Octopus & Friends

Hello again,

I'm back with another scheduled post to share my second sample for JMC Designs new Ocean Dreams Hochanda launch - this time featuring both sets of stamps - Ollie Octopus and Ocean Dreams.  I'm just keeping everything crossed that they made it to Hochanda HQ in time to be featured on the shows with Easter weekend and the COVID19 situation.  These stamps may be my favourite ever, they are a joy to colour and they are soooo cute!  I also think this might be my favourite card ever!  It's not like anything I've ever made before but it was so fun to make.

JMC Designs Dream Team Member


Materials used:
Clear stamps - JMC Designs Ocean Dreams & Ollie Octopus
Promarkers
Hobbycraft - Neon ombre paper 
Cardstock from stash

That's me for today I think, enjoy the rest of your day.  Stay home and stay safe.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet Shona, I love the images and your fabulous colouring, keep yourself safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most darling little octopus. Beautifully colored. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cheerful octopus! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and design :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little Ollie, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete