TCBOTB Template

Saturday 11 April 2020

Getting Ready for Christmas with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good afternoon,

I'm finally getting around to sharing my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge these cute Bugaboo penguins are decorating their tree and getting ready for Christmas but I'm glad to say we've still got quite a few more months to go lol!  As I'm writing this post I'm sitting out in the garden and enjoying the sunshine although it's a little bit windy.  I'm also watching my husband busy at work in the garden.  We are lucky to have a lovely big garden where we can spend time during this phase of social distancing.

Anyway on to my card.  I've used a sketch I found on Pinterest for the layout, I love all the layers of patterned paper which are nice and bright to match the different colours I've used on the digi image.


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Bugaboo 
Promarkers 
Patterned paper - Trimcraft Dear Santa 
Sentiment - magazine freebie 
Cardstock, button and twine from stash 

That's all from me for the moment enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend as much as possible in the circumstances and I'll be back with you in the next couple of days.

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Shona, sweet image and the design is great, especially the rounded corners. We too are blessed with space to enjoy, I feel for those that don't have outdoor space during this troubling time. Keep well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, what a gorgeous card, love the image and your design too.
    pleased you are keeping well and safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made such a sweet and pretty card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas Card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely project! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card with great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't those penguins great - nice team work in decorating the tree. Great card Shona. Thank you for joining in the Snowman, Snowwoman, Snow Family Challenge at CHNC. Apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete