TCBOTB Template

Saturday 25 April 2020

Mazie Melody for JMC Designs

Hello,

I was going to say good evening but by the time I type up this post it will probably be into the morning!  Wow, what a hectic week it's been, I've been busy with work (at home on my laptop) and also supporting my 14 year old with her homeschooling.  As the weather has been brilliant this week I've also been trying to get out for walks more.  At least I was but I've developed an extremely painful hack on my heel so I am hobbling around a bit now!  Even in lockdown there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes!  It's now the weekend though and I intend to relax as much as possible.

Today I'm sharing a DT card for JMC Designs using Mazie Melody from the new Mini Melodies collection which launched today!  All the designs are music related and they are super cute!  You can get 15% off this amazing collection using the code MMELODIES15 up until midnight (UK Time) on Sunday 26th April.  I feel like my colouring isn't the best at the moment, my mojo seems to have got up and gone but I'm not going to worry about it too much, after all it's a good excuse to have a weekend of colouring practice!

JMC Designs Dream Team Member


Materials used:
Digital stamp - Mazie Melody JMC Designs
Promarkers
Sentiment - JMC Designs
White Posca pen
Patterned papers - Docrafts Capsule Collection Spots & Stripes Brights
Flower die - Magazine freebie
Border die - Crafters Companion Die'sire Edge'ables Christmas Carol
Cardstock, pearls, button and twine all from stash

We'd love you to come and join us at JMC's Crazy Craft Hive Facebook group.  There's always loads of inspiration and great giveaways!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it's much appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and a beautiful card Shona, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, Shona - love the bold colours! Thanks again for joining in with our PFP challenges. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding your smashing creation to our challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. A new fun challenge is now up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold design of your card! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends; good luck! We hope to see you in the next challenge, too.
    Jen Leeflang
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafting is a great way to 'lose yourself' for a while during these distressing times, the card you've made is beautiful. That's such a pretty image, coloured beautifully. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at Love To Scrap Challenge.
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. A great choice of patterned paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete